Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Radiant Rainbow with Brutus Monroe

 


Hello everyone!  Hope everyone is having a great start to their summer!  Today
I get to bring you a fun project using products from


This is such a pretty card and so easy to make!  Let me show you how I made it!
I started by taking a piece of heavy weight white card stock that was cut to
6" x 4".  I laid it on my Stick & Stamp Mat.  I used the Painted Rainbow Stencil 
and a 1/2" flat damp brush, I sprayed Chroma Mists onto my work surface, picked it 
up with my brush and painted each stripe on the rainbow.  One or two swipes of the 
brush was all I did, as I didn't want any of the Chroma Mists to seep under the stencil.


Once this was dry, I cut the panel so it was 2 3/4" wide.  With the left over
piece of stenciled card stock I used a zig zag die and I ended up placing this
inside my card.  I also cut the black bow but decided not to use it.  The colors
of Chroma Mists were: Lilac Purple, Pink, Yellow Orange, Leaf Green,
Turquoise and Blue Violet.  They make such a pretty rainbow!  I next
heat embossed my sentiment from the Radiant Rainbow Stamp Set
using black pigment ink to stamp and then heat embossed with Rainbow 


I decided to use the small hearts from the stamp set and hang them on each
of the rainbow stripes.  I, once again, used black pigment ink to stamp them.
I then drew a line connecting them to the top with a black pen.  I laid a
yellow sparkle peel-off across the top of the card.  


I used a shimmer pen on each one of the hearts, then filled them in with
Glossy Accents.  I put a clear iridescent tiny gem stone on the end of 
the strings and my rainbow card was finished!


I hope you enjoyed today's easy tutorial!  It doesn't have to be
complicated to get the message across to your recipient!  Find
the products I used here today at


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Brutus Monroe, I do receive the products I use from them.

 All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.

 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Tropical Blooms with Kate Hadfield Designs

  Hello everyone!  I can't believe it's almost May already!  Because things are starting to grow and blossom, I'm bringing you m...