Saturday, May 7, 2022

Forever Moments with Joy Clair Designs


Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing a beautiful spring floral card made with products from

Joy Clair Designs

Forever Moments Digital Stamp Set  

 I love a floral spray and this one is lovely!  The set comes with some inspiring sentiments and 2 different florals.  Let me show you how I made my card!   I first composed my floral image and sentiment in the computer and then printed it out onto cream card stock.

I had my card pretty well thought out and I wanted to die cut my focal panel with an oval die.  I found a stitched one in my stash and die cut the panel. 

At this point I switched to the background.  Using a red rubber background stamp from my stash, I stamped it in black pigment ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.  I used the same cream card stock for this.

I next applied ink with a blending brush using Salt Water Taffy Distress Ink.  I went soft and tried not to saturate it with too much color.

I didn't bother to ink blend the center as the focal panel would cover it.  I adhered this panel to a top folding A2 size card made from the same cream card stock.  Next, using Distress Oxide Inks in Salt Water Taffy and Bundled Sage, I painted the flower branch.  Since this is plain card stock, I just painted a coat over each area.  I didn't using a lot of water and really didn't do any shading.

I backed this oval panel with a piece of double sided foam adhesive sheet and placed it in the center of my card.  The only bit of embellishment were a few drops using Key Lime Nuvo Jewel Drops.

 And that finished my project!

You can find the Forever Moments Digital Stamp set and many more great digital stamp sets at

 Joy Clair Designs

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I appreciate your interest!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Joy Clair Designs, I do receive the products I use from them.

 All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Perfect Peony with Polkadoodles

  Hello everyone!  Today I'm bringing you more Spring goodness with this gorgeous digital stamp set from Polkadoodles Perfect Peony Digi...