Saturday, November 20, 2021

Bumper Bundle Snowman with Rachel Vass Designs

 


Hello everyone!  Has it snowed where you are yet?  It's coming
for sure!  Today I'm bringing you this adorable snowman from



This digistamp set is so adorable!  Let me show you how I made
my traditional shaker card.  I started by composing my design and sentiment in
 the computer.  I changed the color of it to a medium blue.  I printed
this out onto Neenah 80lb. Classic Crest Solar White card stock.


So cute!  I sized this to an A2 standard card.  I did minimal coloring
with my Copic markers on this image.


I kept the trees a very cool green/blue.


To keep continuity, I colored his hat the same as the trees
and brought in the orange of his nose into his scarf as well.


I used a Gelly Roll Stardust Pen to outline the hat, put in the fringe
on the scarf, enhance the markings on the trees, color in the buttons
on the snowman and the centers of the snowflakes.  I added a
dot pattern to his hat.


Copic colors used:
BG70, BG72, BG75
YR02, YR04
B41, C2, C3. Blender

Next I prepared my frame for my shaker out of light grey
paper that had a small snowflake design on it.


I backed my frame with a piece of acetate and then one layer
of foam tape.  I adhered my printed panel to my top folding A2
size white card base, added my sequin mix and then laid the
frame on top.  I added some larger snowflakes and sequins 
to the upper left corner of the frame and my card was done!


I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial.  Such a cute snowman and
so many possibilities with this digistamp set.  You can find this
design and many more at


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I appreciate you!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Rachel Vass Designs, I do receive the products I use from them. 

All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.

 

 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Tropical Blooms with Kate Hadfield Designs

  Hello everyone!  I can't believe it's almost May already!  Because things are starting to grow and blossom, I'm bringing you m...