Tuesday, September 28, 2021

STAMPTEMBER Inspiration with Brutus Monroe!

 


Hello everyone!  I am so excited to share the STAMPtember
release from Simon Says Stamp and

featuring
Sweet Seasonal Apples

This is such an adorable stamp set and can be used for a variety
of different occasions!  Let me show you how I made my card!
I started by stamping and masking my design.  I used Raven


I wanted to use my Zig Clean Color Markers for this so I used
Strathmore Bristolboard for paper.  Coloring the image was quite
minimal since this apple is covered in white chocolate!


The Zig colors I used:

Pale Violet, English Lavender, Violet,
Beige, Mid-Brown Bright Yellow, Orange, Scarlet Red,
Pale Gray, Light Gray, Black
I used the Blender pen that Zig makes for these markers to
blend my colors.  I fussy cut this image and went around
the edge with a black marker.
I covered a standard A2 size white top folding note card with
a piece of paper from the Pumpkin Patch Paper Pad.  I
cut this 1/8" smaller than the white base.

I heat embossed by sentiment across the bottom of this patterned
After that was cool, I adhered the piece to the base of the card front.
I die cut a snowflake using a biggest snowflake die I have.  For paper


I adhered my snowman apple to this.  I used Glossy Accents to
his eyes and used a black sparkle gel pen for the pieces of coal
for his smile.  I added a few iridescent snowflake sequins
and my card was finished!!!


STAMPtember is such a fun time of year for cardmakers and
crafters!  You can find this stamp on the Simon Says Stamp
website!  Other products used may be found at


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Look for more inspiration
by in the Inspiration Team at Brutus Monroe!

Betsy











No comments:

Post a Comment

Tropical Blooms with Kate Hadfield Designs

  Hello everyone!  I can't believe it's almost May already!  Because things are starting to grow and blossom, I'm bringing you m...