Saturday, September 11, 2021

Fabulous Flowers with Rachel Vass Designs


Hello everyone!  Today I'm bringing you more inspiration from the
September 2021 Release from:



Such a pretty digistamp set and lovely sentiments.  Let me show you
how I created my card!  
I started by composing my panel in the computer.  I printed it out onto
Neenah 80lb Classic Crest Solar White card stock.  


I started with my greens first.  I am using Copic Markers.


I used a coral mix for my flowers.
Copic colors used:
YG11, YG63, YG67
R11, R02, R05, R24
Y35


I am loving this color combo!  So pretty!  When I was finished with
the Copic coloring I wanted something a bit shimmery on my card.  One
way to do that is to make the centers of the flowers sparkle.


I have been buying these sample dot cards from Iuile Watercolors on
Etsy.  There is a generous amount of paint on these and they are very
affordable.  I cannot justify the cost of a normal size set of these paints.
But the dot cards are a fabulous alternative.  I used the Gold Finger
in the centers of my flowers after I colored them with my Y35 Copic marker. 
 I used a standard A2 size top folding white card base.  I added a plaid background 
paper to this from Memory Box.  I made this plaid panel 1/8" smaller than the 
card base.  I added a gold panel that is 4" x 5 1/4" to the plaid.


I adhered my main panel onto this.  I used gold foil pearls for embellishment 
and I also used a black glitter pen and went over the "fabulous" in the senitment
and the little dots in the flower centers and my card was done!


I love when a card just comes together and turns out so beautiful!  This
design could easily be manipulated to fit on a mini slimline!
Find this design and many more beautiful digital stamps at:


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I appreciate it!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Rachel Vass Designs, I do receive the products I use from them. 

All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.

 


















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tropical Blooms with Kate Hadfield Designs

  Hello everyone!  I can't believe it's almost May already!  Because things are starting to grow and blossom, I'm bringing you m...