Sunday, June 6, 2021

New Home Congrats with Rachel Vass Designs


Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing this beautiful
New Home Congrats from:


I love this digistamp set!  So appropriate and elegant to send to
someone who has just bought a new home!  The sets that I used are:


Let me show you how I made my mini slimline card!  I did choose
my background paper before painting my images.  This pretty
plaid piece comes from Memory Box - Madras Plaid - Coral & Green.
I cut a panel that was smaller than my slimline card that measures
3" x 6 1/4".  So my plaid panel is about 2 3/4" x 6". Makes it
easy to use 6" x 6" paper!


I composed and printed out my house images onto 140lb cold pressed
watercolor paper.  For the sentiment I changed the color of the lettering
to a medium mulberry color and printed it out onto Neenah 80lb
Classic Crest Solar White card stock.


I used Karin Brushmarker Pros to paint my images.


I kept the color quite pale and only adding more color to the
edges.  I painted 2 houses the same (they are the same image only one is
flipped horizontally).  And I painted the taller house a cool green.


My marker colors:
281, 210, 253, 200, 201, 105, 278

I used Simon Hurley's new Lunar Paste in Slippery When Wet
watered down for the windows.


 I adhered the 2 houses that are the same flat to the surface. 
 The tall house in the middle I popped up on foam tape.  I decided to cut
 apart and fussy cut the sentiment.  I adhered the the sentiment to
the right of the houses and glued them flat to the surface.  I embellished
only with some flat back gold beads and my card was done!


I hope you enjoyed today's card!  I love using digital stamps!  So
very versatile!  You will find this stamp set and many other beautiful
sets at:


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I appreciate
your interest!

Betsy













 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tropical Blooms with Kate Hadfield Designs

  Hello everyone!  I can't believe it's almost May already!  Because things are starting to grow and blossom, I'm bringing you m...