Monday, May 3, 2021

Simple Spots with Rachel Vass Designs

 


Hello everyone!  It's a new month and it's New Release time at:



Today I've used Simple Spots.


I love the images in this set!  They are very whimsical and that was
the look I decided to go with for my slimline card.
I composed my image in the computer and printed it out onto
watercolor paper.  I trimmed it to fit onto a slimline card base by
using a stitched die.

I kept my painting on the whimsical side as well.  I wet each flower head 
with clean water and going beyond what was drawn.  Then I dropped in
color.  I used a warm yellow, a vibrant orange and a very bright pink!


I painted the leaves with one stroke as well as the swoosh
across the bottom with warm green.  Once this was dry and flat I added Stardust
Stickles to the centers and the ends of the petal lines.  Once
that was dry I mounted the panel into a piece of yellow diagonal stripe
card stock and then adhered that to a soft green card base.
And that finished my card!


So many possibilities with this cute digistamp set!  I hoped I've
inspired you to create something whimsical with these cute images!
Find the entire New Release at:


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Betsy


In my capacity as a design team member for Rachel Vass Designs, I do receive the products I use from them.

 All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Tropical Blooms with Kate Hadfield Designs

  Hello everyone!  I can't believe it's almost May already!  Because things are starting to grow and blossom, I'm bringing you m...