Friday, April 30, 2021

Crocus Love with Rachel Vass Designs

 


Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing the last of the April 2021 New
Release inspiration from:



This is such a sweet springtime digistamp set!  Let me show you how I made my
card!  I started by composing my card in the computer and printing it
out onto Neenah 80lb. Classic Crest Solar White card stock.


Next I did a little ink blending with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink,
I will later go over this with Mermaid Lagoon as the Tumbled Glass
was too pale against the flower colors.


I wanted to color this with Copic markers.  I looked on Google Images
for color inspiration.


I colored all of the leaves with the same combination.


I chose nice warm yellows and blue violets.


Copic markers used:
Green:  YG11, YG63, YG67
Yellow:  Y00, Y02, Y15, Y38
Blue/Violet: BV000, BV02, BV13, BV04
Flower Centers:  Y15, Y38

I used an A2 size top folding white card base and adhered a piece
of tone-on-tone green chevron paper cut slightly smaller.
I cut my panel to 3 3/4" x 5" and backed it with a piece of black
card stock that was just slightly bigger.  Then I adhered that
panel to the card base.  I added a bit of shimmer to the flower centers
with a shimmer pen and added a few tiny clear dew drops scattered
around.  That finished my card!


I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial.  This one was easy to make
and easy to color!  Check out all of the designs Rachel 
has in her shop at:


Thank you so much for stopping by!  I
appreciate your interest!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Rachel Vass Designs, I do receive the products I use from them. 

All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.

 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Perfect Peony with Polkadoodles

  Hello everyone!  Today I'm bringing you more Spring goodness with this gorgeous digital stamp set from Polkadoodles Perfect Peony Digi...