Monday, March 1, 2021

Stamp & Die of the Month with Brutus Monroe

 


Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card made with products from:


This stamp and die set is so cute and versatile.  Let me show you how I made
my card!

I decided on a mini slimline that measures 3" x 6 1/4".  I cut a panel of
white card stock and using the Zig Stencil set and Lemon Drop Glitter
Glaze I set it aside to fully dry.


Next I stamped the little Bunny stamp onto a piece of Neenah 80lb.
Classic Crest Solar White card stock using Raven Detail Ink.  Then I die cut 
it with one of the dies from the Circle Foundations Die Set.


I kept the coloring really simple.  The flowers and heart were colored with
glitter gel pens. The bunny was colored with Copic markers: E41, E42,
E43, R00, R20.  I used a Gel Roll black glaze pen on the eyes.


I backed the circle with a die cut scalloped circle in red and added a Doodlebug heart.
Next, using the same red card stock I cut the mini envelope 5 times.
This Die of the Month included 3 separate dies!


I added some sparkle by using a shimmer pen on the hearts.
On my white card base I adhered a piece of the red card stock
cut smaller than the card.


On top of this I adhered my glitter glazed panel cut a bit smaller than
the red panel.


I assembled my card with the bunny circle panel at the bottom and three of the
heart envelopes coming out above it.  I had 2 extra envelope die cuts.  I adhered
one on the inside of the card and one on the envelope!


I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial.  The Stamp of the Month
and Die of the Month are available on a subscription basis or you
can purchase them separately. 


There are many new products and tons of sale items as well!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Brutus Monroe, I do receive the products I use from them. 

All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.

 















No comments:

Post a Comment