Friday, December 11, 2020

December 2020 Release Inspiration w/Rachel Vass Designs


Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing more inspiration using the Dec. 2020 Release from





I love this stamp set!!!!!  The sentiments are great and the 3 snowflake images
are beautiful!  I've chosen not to use a sentiment on my project today and
just let those gorgeous snowflakes be the focal point!!!

To begin I arranged my snowflakes in the computer so I could print them out
horizontally across the top of a letter size piece of paper.  I printed them out
onto a piece of pearlized pale white/silver paper.


I wanted my snowflakes to be turquoise so I traced the lines with a Sakura
Star Dust Gelly Roll Pen in turquoise.  I gave these time to dry as the paper doesn't 
absorb any of the ink's wetness.


I really love how these look!


When they were dry, I cut my panel down to 3" x 8".


I adhered it flat onto a slimline card base that measures 3 1/2" x 8 1/2".  I
covered this with Mirror Card stock in Turkish Turquoise from Tonic.
In the center of each of the 3 snowflakes I adhered a small iridescent snowflake.


In-between each of the 3 snowflakes I adhered a small silver snowflake
sticker from Paperwishes.com (these are called Dazzles).  On top of each
of the 5 snowflakes I placed a drop of Nuvo Jewel Drops in Iceberg Blue.
Once that was dry it still needed a bit of something.  I placed some sparkly
silver peel-offs from lovefromlizi.com all around the perimeter of the
center panel and my card was done!


I hope you enjoyed today's project!  There are so many ways you can use these
snowflake images.  Check social media for lots more inspiration from the
Design Team!  and please visit:


There's an awesome sale going on RIGHT NOW!!!!!  It's a chance to pick up
all of your favorite designs are at a great price!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I appreciate your time & interest!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Rachel Vass Designs, I do receive the products I use from them.

 All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.












 

No comments:

Post a Comment