Sunday, November 22, 2020

Gratitude with Rachel Vass Designs

 


Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing another card made with the
November Release from:


This is another beautiful floral design in Rachel's shop!
To begin, I composed my card in the computer and printed it out onto
Neenah 80lb. Classic Crest Solar White card stock.

I colored my image with Copic markers.


I used a 4 color blend on the flowers and the leaves.


Copic colors used:

Leaves:  YG11, G82, G94, G99
Flowers:  Y02, Y15, Y35, Y38

I trimmed my panel to 4" x 5 1/4" and ink blended the sides with Antique Linen
Distress Ink.  Then I mounted it onto a top folding A2 size green card base.
I added a 3mm green squid to the middle of each flower and then added a tiny
yellow sequin in the middle.
And that completed my card!


I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial.  A beautiful card does not have to be
complicated to make!

If you haven't yet taken advantage - you still have time to purchase a
beautiful digistamp in Rachel's shop!  Her sale is still on today!


Thanks so much for stopping by!  I appreciate your time and interest!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Rachel Vass Designs, I do receive the products I use from them. 

All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lily Ladybug with Polkadoodles