Monday, October 26, 2020

Stencil of the Month w/Brutus Monroe

 


Hello everyone!  Hope everyone is doing well!  Today I'm bringing you a made with the Stencil of the Month from Brutus Monroe!  It's a beautiful one this month!

Brutus Monroe:

Stencil of the Month

Brutus Monroe Products Used:

Stencil of the Month

Martini Card Stock

Whitewash Card Stock

Harvest Greeting Stamp Set

Raven Detail Ink

To begin my project I cut a piece of the Martini card stock to 6" x 6 1/4".  This is the measurement for a mini slimline card.  I have a die for the envelope which is from Trinity Stamps.  I stenciled the front of the card using a soft olive ink.  I also die cut an oval from Whitewash card stock and ink blended it with the same color of ink using an Ergonomic Blending Brush from Pink & Main.


This stencil is gorgeous and I only used half of it on the front of my card!
Next I stamped my image with a sentiment onto Neenah 80lb Classic Crest Solar 
White card stock.  I used my MISTI for this.


I colored the image with my Copic markers.  I used a lot of colors which I will list here,
but you could use any fall colors and combinations!
Copic colors used:
W0, W1, W2
YR02, YR04, YR07, YR15, YR16
V12, RV69
Y11, Y21, Y15, Y17, Y08
YG23, YG91, YG63, YG95
E37
R02, R14, R17
After I was done with the coloring, I fussy cut the image out.


I popped up the image with foam tape and adhered it to my oval.  I adhered my oval to the
center of my card.  As an embellishment, I used tiny yellow rhinestones.  And that 
finished my project!


I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial!  So fun to make!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I appreciate your support!

Betsy










No comments:

Post a Comment

Perfect Peony with Polkadoodles

  Hello everyone!  Today I'm bringing you more Spring goodness with this gorgeous digital stamp set from Polkadoodles Perfect Peony Digi...