Monday, October 19, 2020

Mid-Month Inspiraiton for Jan's Digistamps Challenge

 



Hello everyone!  It's mid-October already and it's time for some
mid-month inspiration for


Today I'm using:


This is a awesome digistamp set, wonderful sentiments and 2 great images.

To start I composed & sized my image in the computer and printed it out onto
Neenah 80lb. Classic Crest Solar White card stock.


I decided to use Copic markers for the coloring.  I love how vibrant fall colors are
when using Copics.


Even though the colorways I chose were muted they still appear to be lively!


Copic markers used:
Tub: C1, C2, C3, C5, C7, Blender
Sign:  E21, E31, E33, E35, E37, E47, W0, W1
Pumpkins:  Y17, YR15, YR18, E19
Stems:  YG91, YG95, Y28
Gourd:  Y21, Y28, YR31
Corn Husks:  Y00, Y21, YG91, YG95
Corn:  Y15, BV23, BV25, R59, R02, YR04

Once the coloring was complete and fussy cut, I made my card.  My base is an A2 size white
card base.  I adhered a piece of textured solid orange that measures 4 1/8" x 5 1/2".
On top of that I adhered my plaid piece which measures 3 1/4" x 5 1/2". Along
the edges of the plaid piece I used dark green mirror peel-offs.


Placed my focal image in the middle using foam tape.  For embellishments I used
dark red enamel dots and a very small twine bow.  And that completed my card!


I hope you enjoyed today's project.  I just love making fall cards.  This set from
Jan's Digi Stamp Shop is gorgeous along with many other sets.


Please enter your cards and follow us to win!  Our theme is always "Anything Goes"
and if you use one of Jan's stamp sets you increase your chances of winning!
We love to see what you create!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  We hope YOU win!!!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Jan’s Digi Stamps, I do receive the products I use from them. 
All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.













3 comments:

Tea Party with Kate Hadfield Designs

  Hello everyone!  It's time for a tea party and I'm using products from Kate Hadfield Designs Tea Party Digital Stamps This was so ...