Saturday, October 3, 2020

Fig & Pumpkin Wreath with Rachel Vass Designs

 


Hello everyone!  It's New Release Day at



As you can see - this is another great set!  Various options for the wreath itself and several sentiments.  There is even the US letter size version from which you can print out 4 A2 size cards at once!

I decided to go with the full size wreath and drop in a sentiment.  I printed this onto a sheet of Gina K. Designs Skeleton Leaves card stock.  I cut my printed panel down to 4 1/8" x 4 1/8".  I also cut my card base out of the same card stock and that measures 4 3/4" square.


This project was all about the coloring!


I used various fall colors and I was very surprised at how well this cardstock
accepted the Copic Markers.


I had specific color combos in mind for some of items.  Then I used a mix of colors
for the rest.


Copic Markers used:

Figs:  YG23, Y21, R05, R37, R69, R89, RV69
Teasel:  E21, E31, E35, E37
Pumpkins:  Y17, YR15, YR18, E19
Berries:  RV69
Green/Yellow Leaves:  Y06, G99  Glaze: Y21
The rest of the leaves were mixes of colors already listed

I really wanted to emboss the front of the card.  So I put my embossing folder
right up to the edge of the fold on the base and ran it through my machine.


On the fold there was an area that was not embossed.  I used 1/8" tape and a piece of 
reddish brown satin ribbon 1/8" wide and ran it down the side.


I then backed my colored panel with a piece of dark red card stock leaving a very
narrow edge all around my piece...just to make it stand out a bit.  I adhered to my card
base with foam tape.  I added some shiny gold flat backed beads and my card was done!


I hope you like my project today!  I so love working with fall colors!

If you haven't visited Rachel's store on Etsy please do so!  She has fabulous
designs and often times has a sale going on!


You will find all of Rachel's lovely releases!

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I appreciate it!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Rachel Vass Designs, I do receive the products I use from them.
 All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Perfect Peony with Polkadoodles

  Hello everyone!  Today I'm bringing you more Spring goodness with this gorgeous digital stamp set from Polkadoodles Perfect Peony Digi...