Wednesday, May 27, 2020

A New Challenge with Southern Girls Challenge Blog



Hello everyone!  It's time for a new Challenge over at the

Today I'm using:


To begin, I chose my background paper which I cut to 4 1/8" x 5 1/2, and printed 
out my focal point and my sentiment onto Neenah 80b Classic Crest Solar White.


I used a large oval stitched die and cut the main image.  I fish-tailed one end
of the sentiment.Next I colored my image. 


 For Copic colors I used:
Yellow:  Y02, Y15, Y17, Y28
Yellow Red:  YR31, YR04, YR07
Red Violet:  RV02, RV13, RV14
Red:  R81, R85, R05, R17, R59
Blue:  B41, B32, B23, B24, B28, B29
Violet:  V01, V04, V17
Brown:  E08, E15
Yellow Green:  YG11, YG17, YG23, YG63, YG95
Green:  G99


I ended up fish-tailing both ends of the sentiment and backing that piece with
plain black card stock.  I did the same with the large oval.  Just that thin line of
black around those pieces really makes them stand out.

I adhered me yellow gingham paper to an A2 size white top folding card base.
This left 2 narrow margins of white along either side.  I added a thin black
peel-off to both sides.  I adhered my focal with foam tape and my sentiment
was adhered to the bottom of that piece and that finished my project!


I hope you enjoyed today's project!  

Please join us over at the Southern Girls Challenge Blog and enter your
card!  You may win!  We would love to see your work!

Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope to see you at the Challenge!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Southern Girls Challenge, I do receive the stamps I use from them. 
All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Perfect Peony with Polkadoodles

  Hello everyone!  Today I'm bringing you more Spring goodness with this gorgeous digital stamp set from Polkadoodles Perfect Peony Digi...