Thursday, April 16, 2020

New Inspiration for Jan's Digistamps Challenge!


Hello everyone!  Today I'm bringing you more inspiration for


I've chosen to use the




I started by laying out my design in my computer and printing it off onto
Neenah 80b Classic Crest Solar White card stock.  Next I colored
my image using my Copic markers.  Colors were:

Hay:  Y00, Y21, YR31, E33
Leaves on Label:  YG91, YG63, G14
Bird Beak:  Y00, Y02
Bird & Bucket:  B91, B93, B95, B97
Rusty Bits on Bucket:  E21, E02, E04, E08
Eggs:  E00, E11, E31  Hi-lights:  E000
Red:  R02, R05
Brown Label:  E31, E33, E35, E37


After coloring, I die cut the image with a 4 3/8" stitched circle die.  I ink blended
the edges using the Ergonomic Blending Brush from Pink & Main and Vintage
Photo Distress Ink.
I made a top folding card base that measures 5" x 6 1/2" from Neenah 100b
Desert Storm card stock.  I adhered a panel of red dotted patterned paper that
measures 4 1/2" x 6".  I took a brown fine liner marker and made stitch lines
around this red paper.  I then took a stamp from Crafter's Companion: Cherish
Every Moment.  There was a distressed edge stamp in that set and I went around
the edge of the card with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Next I popped up my die cut image
 onto foam tape in the center of the card. I made a bow out of thin twine and glued
 to the upper left of the circle.  And that completed my card!



If you liked this stamp set head on over to 



Jan has amazing digital stamps that make card-making such a joy!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Betsy



In my capacity as a design team member for Jan’s Digi Stamps, I do receive the products I use from them.
 All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Lily Ladybug with Polkadoodles