Saturday, April 25, 2020

Floral Jars with Rachel Vass Designs



Hello everyone!  Hope you are all doing well and be crafty!  Today I'm
sharing a card made with


Jars - April 2020 Release

This was a uniquely designed release as there were springs in vases as well
as these in plant pots!

Let's begin!  I first sized, copied, and flipped my images in my computer and
then printed them out onto Neenah 100lb. Desert Storm card stock.  Then I
die cut the 3 images with a 1 1/2" x 2 1/2" oval die.  I colored my images
using Copic markers.  I was matching my background papers to the images
and used colors that coordinated.  I only used 2-color blends on the leaves.  On
the pots I used 3-color blends.  Then I punched a hole in the top of each one.


My card base measures 3 1/2" x 6".  This turned out to be a perfect size for my tags.
I added a piece of aqua paper that was 5 3/4" x 3 1/4".  On top of that I adhered my
patterned paper that measures 3" 5 1/2".  I added some baker's twine to the
tops of my tags and foam taped them to my card.  And that finished it!


I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial!  I love working with Rachel's designs.  I am
really liking working on Neenah Desert Storm card stock.  I haven't done it that
much in the past but I love my Copic markers blend on it.

Check out Rachel's shop on Etsy


Thank you for stopping by and your continued support!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Rachel Vass Designs, I do receive the products I use from them. All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment