Monday, March 16, 2020

Succulent Backgrounds

Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing another design from the March Release 2020
from Rachel Vass Designs!  Her digis are so gorgeous!
This one is called Succulent Backgrounds and it's beautiful!

I started by sizing my image so it was 6" square.  I trimmed the paper down to
6" square and ink blended the background.


Then with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers I started shading the petals.  I didn't really
fill them in with solid color, but instead flicked them out from the center, much the
same as you would with Copic Markers.  With the pink I just hit the tops of the
petals where they form a little point.



I did use one Copic marker as more of a transition color (all colors listed below).
And that finished the coloring of my image.
I die cut a "thanks" sentiment out of black card stock.  I used an aqua card
base, covered that with a panel of white measuring 4 x 5 1/4".  I cut
my colored panel to 3 5/8" x 4" 4/8" and mounted that on a black
panel that was just slightly larger.  I adhered my sentiment and
my card was finished!


Rachel Vass Design used:

Succulent Background

Other supplies used:

Gina K Designs Ocean Mist Card Stock
Gina K Designs Ocean Mist ink
Pink & Main Ergonomic Blender Brush
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80b card stock
Zig markers:  Haze Blue, Green Shadow, Pink Haze
Copic marker:  BG72
Thanks Die
Black Card Stock

You can find this digistamp and many more of Rachel's
beautiful designs her Etsy Shop


Thanks for stopping by today and for your continued support!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Rachel Vass Designs, I do receive the products I use from them. 
All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.


2 comments:

Perfect Peony with Polkadoodles

  Hello everyone!  Today I'm bringing you more Spring goodness with this gorgeous digital stamp set from Polkadoodles Perfect Peony Digi...