Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Special To Me...




Hello everyone!  Hope everyone is doing ok with the social distancing and
has not run out of toilet paper! LOL!
Today I'm sharing another project from Rachel Vass Designs!  It's from her
March 2020 Release called:  Special to Me

I started by choosing my papers and printing out my image.  I sized
my image to 4 3/4" x 4 3/4"


I printed out my image and sentiment on Neenah 80b Classic Crest Solar White
 card stock.  Next I colored my image.  I had already picked out my patterned paper
for my background, so I chose colors to match.  These are the colors I used:

Copic Colors

Yellow:  Y00, Y21, YR12
Peach:  E01, E93, R11, R20, R22
Green:  YG61, G21, 94
Blue/Green:  BG10, BG72, BG75

I cut my patterned paper to 4" x 5 1/4" and die cut a decorative stitched edge.
My base was A2 size top folding light green card stock.  I fussy cut my colored
images and layered them to make a bouquet.  I cut my sentiment to a simple
rectangle, backed it with black card stock and adhered it with foam tape.  
I added tiny colored pearls to the centers of my flowers and that finished my card!


I hoped you enjoyed this short tutorial using the March 2020 Release from

If you ever have any questions about digital stamping, please ask them
here and I'll answer them for you!  I have been seriously and consistently
working with digistamps for over a year!  So please don't hesitate
to ask!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Betsy



No comments:

Post a Comment