Wednesday, March 4, 2020

March Southern Girls Challenge!



Hello everyone!  March is here already!  Where did February go?  Today I'm sharing my 
card for the March Southern Girls Challenge!


I first gathered my materials together.  I printed out my image onto Neenah Classic
Crest Solar White 80b card stock.  I then cut my image using my Brother
Scan 'N Cut machine with a narrow white outline.  My paper is Galaxy Foil by Pink & Main.


I covered my A2 size top folding card base with holographic sparkle paper and then a
panel of the patterned paper that measures 4" x 5 1/4".  Next it was time to color
my main image.  The list of Copic colors used is at the bottom of this post.


Once again, I used colors that coordinated with my background paper.  I popped up
my images on foam tape, added a few star sequins and used a shimmer pen
on her hair, boots, eyes and banners.  And that finished my card!  So easy!


Copic Markers Used:

Skin:  E000, BV00, E53
Pinks:  RV17, RV14, RV21
Yellow/Greens: Y13, YG13, G14, G05
Blues:  B32, B24, B26

Head on over to the Southern Girls Challenge Blog.
The theme for the year is "Anything Goes".  Enter any card
you've made - that's the great thing about "Anything Goes"!
You may win a prize from one of our
fabulous sponsors!

Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate all of your support!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Southern Girls Challenge, I do receive the stamps I use from them. All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete