Thursday, February 27, 2020

Where Words Fail...



Hello Quietfire fans!  Today I'm sharing a beautiful music inspired card.
I have used the "Where Words Fail" stamp set.  I have also used
Modern Gilding Powders in Gothic Black both from Quietfire Design.


To start with I chose my papers which came from Stamperia - Music.  I distressed the
 edges of the 2 panels I wanted to use.  Then I inked the edges with chalk ink
 in a mocha color.  


Next I heat embossed my sentiment.  I stamped it onto the smaller blue panel
with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink.  Since this is a pigment ink, it stays
wet long enough for me to then sprinkle on the Modern Gilding Powder in
Gothic Black.  Having pre-treated my panel with an anti-static powder
bag, none of the embossing powder stuck where I didn't want it to.
Using the pigment ink to stamp with gives me a very clean stamped
image to heat emboss.


I layered my papers onto an A2 size side folding card base with the edges inked.  
I used a sheer gold ribbon across the top and a few musical metal
embellishments.  And my card was complete.


I hope you enjoyed learning how to make this elegant musical card with
this gorgeous quote stamp from Quietfire Design.  

Quietfire Design Products Used:


Other Products Used:

Stamperia - Music Paper Collection
Chalk ink - Mocha
Sheer Gold Ribbon - 3/8" wide
Metal Embellishments
VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
A2 Size white side folding card base

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I appreciate your support!
Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Quietfire Design, I do receive the products I use from them. All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Perfect Peony with Polkadoodles

  Hello everyone!  Today I'm bringing you more Spring goodness with this gorgeous digital stamp set from Polkadoodles Perfect Peony Digi...