Saturday, December 21, 2019

Let It Snow!



Hello everyone!  Do you have snow where you live?  We have had several snowstorms here with
snow still on the ground!  So, today I'm bringing you another "Ode to Snow" for
Quietfire Design.


So for this card I've used the Modern Gilding Powders in Burnished Silver, the Let It Snow
die and another one of my shaving cream backgrounds.  This time I covered the background
with a thin coating of glue and adhered a recycled drawstring net gift bag.  It was
fairly big, so I cut it apart and saved it.  After I glued it onto the front of the card, I folded back the edges and taped them down.  I adhered this to an A2 size top folding card base then
turned it horizontally.  


Next it was time to emboss those die cuts!  I cut six of the die cuts.  Everything
cuts with one die.  I wanted to repeat the saying 3 times, so I adhered 2 each together to give them a bit more dimension and stability.  Then I embossed each of the 3 with the Modern Gilding Powders in
Burnished Silver.  This powder is amazing and gorgeous!  I embossed
them 2-3 times each to get the effect I wanted.


I then assembled my card.  I adhered my embossed die cuts in 3 wavy lines on the
front of my horizontal card.  And that finished my project!


I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial.  The Modern Gilding Powders are so
great to work with.  They melt fast and look like molten metal!

Quietfire Design Products Used:


Other Products Used:

Prepared A2 size card base with shaving cream/dye re-innker method
Piece of snowflake embossed netting
ScraPerfect: Best Glue Ever
A2 size Top Folding card base
Double sided tape

Thank you so much for stopping by today...and I hope you love the
new look here!

Till next time
Betsy

In my capacity as a  design team member for Quietfire Design, I do receive the products I use from them. All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.




No comments:

Post a Comment