Friday, November 22, 2019

Kindness Is Like Snow...


Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for a design team project
for Quietfire Design.  It's such a beautiful quote and the snowflakes are lovely.

Here are the Quietfire Design supplies I used:

Some of the other products I used:

To start with I chose my background paper and cut a panel to 4" x 5 1/4" and also cut my base from medium gray card stock.  This is A2 size top folding scored in half.

Next I stamped the quote onto the lower right hand corner with a hybrid black ink.  Since this stays wet longer, I was able to put Gothic Black Modern Gilding Powder over it and heat set it.  This gives me a beautiful crisp very black image.
I next stamped my snowflakes using a clear embossing ink and Burnished Silver Modern Gilding Powder.  This Gilding Powder really makes them look like sterling silver!


I adhered my panel to the base.  Then I sprayed the entire front with an iridescent spray to give a subtle sparkle.  And that finished my card!


Quieter Design Products Used:


Other Supplies Used:

Snowy Afternoon Paper Pad from Studio Light
Medium gray card stock
Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
Clear Embossing Ink
Iridescent Glitter Dust from Therm-o-Web

I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial!
Thank you so much for your support!

Betsy 

No comments:

Post a Comment