Saturday, June 17, 2023

Pot It Like It's Hot w/RubberStamps.com


Hello everyone!  Hope your summer is in full swing!  We have experienced lots
of rain where I live making everything very green!  Today I'm bring you something
 new - a new stamp set from a new(to me) company:


To make my project today I've used Simple Stories Simple Vintage Berry
Fields papers.  These work so nicely with this new stamp set.  Let me show
you how I made my card!
I started out with my card base.  I used White Wash card stock from Brutus
Monroe as the base and the used 2 patterned papers from the Berry Fields
paper Collection.  I also chose and trimmed my main panel.


Next I heat embossed my sentiment onto the main panel.  I used the
color Tree Branch from Ranger.


Once this had cooled down I backed it with a piece of darker red card stock
that was just a bit bigger to form a narrow frame around my panel.
I next stamped my images for coloring and fussy cutting.


I chose alcohol markers in colors that would match my papers.  I used
my Copic markers and a few Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Brush Markers.


I adhered adhesive foam to the back of the center panel.
It had become slightly warped and the foam helps it to lay flat.


I adhered the panel to the prepared card base before adhering my elements.  This
really helped with the placement of all these little images.  Once those were
adhered with either foam tape or flat, I added some small colorful crystals and a
bit of Glossy Accents to finish!



I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial with this cute stamp set from


Thanks so much for spending time here!

Betsy

I did receive the stamps I used from RubberStamps.com free of charge. 

 All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.














 

No comments:

Post a Comment