Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Stained Glass Garden with Brutus Monroe

 


Hello everyone!  Today I'm bringing you a fun stencil from


These mixed media stencils are so fun to create with.  I really let my
imagination fly with this one!  Let me show you how I made my card.
To started, I had Silver Chroma Glaze but I needed to add some color
to it.  If I added some sort of liquid color it would make the Chroma
Glaze too thin to work with a stencil.  So I added Glitter Glaze to my
Silver Chroma Glaze - a yellow/orange for my sun and dark blue for
the sky and water and, of course, Fallen Snow for the clouds!


I used my Stick & Stamp Mat for the stenciling - it works really great for
stenciling.  I took off my stencil and then left my panel to dry.


When it was completely dry, I trimmed it down to 4" x 5 1/4".  Using a
Q-tip I put down a another layer of the Silver Chroma Glaze.


When completely dry I mounted the panel onto a standard A2 size white
top folding card base.  I die cut a Conversation Clippings from my stash
and, using a Copic Marker, I colored it the same color as the sun.  And
that finished my card.


This was fun to make and the finished card has so much texture!  You can find
the products I used at


Thank you so much for spending time here today!

Betsy












No comments:

Post a Comment

Alcea Hollyhock Flowers with Polkadoodles