Sunday, March 28, 2021

Spring Flowers Slimline with Rachel Vass Designs

 


Hello everyone!  Today I'm bringing you the last of my inspiration for
the March 2021 Release from:



This is a really pretty digistamp set with lots of possibilities and some
really nice coordinating sentiments.  Let me show you
how I made my slimline card!

I started by composing my images in the computer and printing it out
onto Neenah cream card stock.  I printed the flowers in gray and the
sentiment in a nice grass green.


I started by coloring the leaves.  After each leaf was done I went over
the vein line with a Uni Pin Fine Liner in Dark Gray.


I really am loving this green combo.


I moved on to the yellow flowers next, keeping the shading in 
the centers.


The pink flowers were last.  Copic colors used:

Green:  YG11, YG63, YG67, YG13
Yellow:  Y21, Y15, Y17, YR04
Pink:  RV10, RV02, RV13, RV34

I went over the stamen stems with a black fine liner and at the
end of each stamen is a little dot that I used a Stardust Gel Roll on.
I die cut my panel with a stitched slimline die.  Then adhered that
to a grass green panel cut to 3 1/4" x 8 1/4" and then adhered
that to an ivory slimline card base of 3 1/2" x 8 1/2".
I added an iridescent gem stone in the middle of each flower and
my card was finished!


I chose a pretty yellow slimline envelope for my card!  So
pretty!

I hope you've enjoyed all of inspiration from the Design Team
for the March 2021 Release.  For this release and past releases
go to:


Please visit back here and check on Social Media on April 3rd for
the new April 2021 Release!

Thanks so much for spending time with me today!  I appreciate it!

Betsy


In my capacity as a design team member for Rachel Vass Designs, I do receive the products I use from them. 

All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.

 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Perfect Peony with Polkadoodles

  Hello everyone!  Today I'm bringing you more Spring goodness with this gorgeous digital stamp set from Polkadoodles Perfect Peony Digi...