Thursday, January 28, 2021

Floral Heart with Rachel Vass Designs


Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing my last bit of inspiration
for the January 2021 Release from




This set is really pretty and lots of ideas were running around in my head
but I finally decided on a slime card with super easy coloring!
I first composed my card in the computer and printed it out onto Neenah
80lb Classic Crest Classic Cream card stock.


Since I had repeated the design 5 times, making this a rather busy looking
background, I kept the coloring super simple.


I used a 2 color blend on the flowers and on the leaves.


Copic colors used:
Green:  YG11, YG63
Peach:  R000, R02
I heavily splattered my panel with a light green metallic paint.  I covered my
sentiment before doing that.  I trimmed the panel to 3" x 8".  I prepared a base
from the same Neenah cream card stock that folded measures 3 1/2" x 8 1/2".
I adhered a panel of pearlized light green card stock to the base that
measures 3 1/4" x 8 1/4".


I adhered my main panel to this base and my card was done.  I felt
with the metallic splatter that it didn't need any further embellishment.


This card was so quick and easy to make.  It could be adapted for use for many
occasions!  
I hope you have enjoyed all of the inspiration my fellow Design Team members
and I have given you for the January Release!  Stay tuned...because next
week is the February 2021 Release!
When you purchase the Floral Heart Digistamp Set there is a FREEBIE 
included!!!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope I've inspired you to create
something beautiful today!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Rachel Vass Designs, I do receive the products I use from them.

 All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.











 

No comments:

Post a Comment